donderdag 26 juli 2012

I A M S T E R D A M


Hello world, I'm back. 
I've spend some time in Amsterdam, and it was (as usual) AMAZING! 
Loved it there, and I'm planning to come back soon: probably next week with the Amsterdam Gay Pride!
The weather was great, I saw a lot of friends, went to the beach, spent some time at the Vondelpark, biked a lot (fucking a lot!) and had some skate-trips at night through Amsterdam (which is STUNNING). And offcourse, I bought some kick-ass shoes at a store called Alysa, haha typical!

♡ ♡ 

Bye bitches xoxo

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Kom er nou maar snel wonen, kunnen we dansjes doen in de stad met een vino in de hand

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Adorable city and so is your blog !!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...