woensdag 2 januari 2013

CASUAL-CHIC | OUTFIT OF THE DAY

JACKET KATE MOSS FOR MANGO | SHIRT UNKNOWN | TROUSERS H&M | SHOES ISABEL MARANT | BAG PRIMARK

It's getting colder and colder here in Holland, but it's not keeping Paulien and me from getting some pictures.
Paulien and me had a day off from school, so we decided to make some pictures for our blog.
We got together this afternoon with suitcases full of clothing and shoes to make the perfect outfit. 
After our 'hair and make-up' we took a little tour through Tilburg to find some nice spots.
We accidentally found this cute little 'park' near by our school. I was so surprised we found this in Tilburg.
You can check out Paulien's beauty-blog at Azarabeauty.blogspot.com

I got this jacket a while ago at Mango, it's from the collection of Kate Moss and I'm so happy with it. 
What do you think? xoxo

With love, Alyssa



2 opmerkingen:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...