dinsdag 15 januari 2013

FROZEN FOUNTAIN

JACKET ZARA | SWEATER MANGO | TROUSERS H&M | SHOES PRIMARK

I took this photo a while ago, as you can see - because it's snowing like crazy today! So I'm trying not to leave the house today! In the winter when it's freezing, this fountain is all frozen. In February a year ago I allready blogged about it, you can find it here. It's so beautful! When I bike to school every morning I pass this fountain, already for four years! Such a nice location. And eventhough it was so cold, the sun was shining, so that makes everything better! Hopefully the snow and the cold will be gone soon, so I can wear my skirts and dresses again! Haha I hate the winter!

So... keep calm, and drink some tea & enjoy this snowy day! 

With love, 
xoxo
A

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Leuk jasje! Waar zit die fontein precies? Ik herken hem wel maar kan hem ff niet plaatsen ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks, bij de Jumbo (vroeger Super de Boer) vlakbij die parkeergarage bij de Schouwburg! ;-)

      Verwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...