vrijdag 25 januari 2013

MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA: HITCHED UP DRESS

JACKET VERSACE FOR H&M | DRESS MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA FOR H&M | SHOES STEVE MADDEN




Finally I found some time to make a picture of my new Hitched Up Dress by Maison Martin Margiela for H&M. I waited so long, because of the cold... but then I could wait forever! So I decided to make the pictures today. O my god, I was freezing but I was lucky it's not as cold like a couple a days ago. Otherwise I think I wouldn't have survived it. It's such a nice dress, and I really love the color for the summer (when you have a little tan). So I combined it with another eyecatching item in my wardrobe, the studded leather jacket from Versace for H&M, which I got in Stockholm last year. Perfect with the Steve Madden nude shoes with a black accent. I love these pictures, because of the red and the contrast with the white snow.

5 opmerkingen:

  1. this one is the best!
    lillian

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ja hoor.. staat ze even mooi te zijn in de sneeuw met haar mooie jurk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Does this dress run big or true? I want to buy on ebay but am torn. I am usually a US size 4 so I do not know if I should buy a size 2 in this dress or a 4. Thanks!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...