maandag 14 januari 2013

S U M M E R 2 0 1 3

As you may know, I don't like the cold. Guess what? It's cold today! My butt is freezing off... But I'm having some nice things to look foward to. I'm going to travel quite a lot this spring/summer!
My Mom and Dad decided around Christmas to take me to Singapore (for a serious shopping trip) in May! Can't wait to visit the sun, and leave the coldness and darkness behind. Can you imagine in the spring: going to Sentosa beach, having cocktails, enjoy the nice food and shop 'till you drop! Singepore: HERE I COME!!

After that holiday, I'm probably going to graduate... and maybe there's a Interrail vacation trhough Europe (but not planned or booked yet). And I'm hoping I'll be moving to Amsterdam around that time and enjoy life there. Can't wait to live there, everytime I think about that I get happy!

Last but not least, in August I'm going to Lanzarote (Canary Islands, Spain) with my parents. My dad just booked it, as a sort of present for my graduation - haha so now I have to pass all the exams ;-) So yes, this picture fit's this situation right now: This summer is for Art and Adventures! I can't wait to go there, having an amazing experience and making beautiful pictues!

But now, I've to work my ass of for school and work to get my Bikini-body in May! Hahaha... Crap! For today, I had my ballet-class and now I'm not leaving the house anymore because it started snowing.
Enjoy your day, and I'm going to do some more paperwork...
xoxo Alyssa 


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Lekker vooruitzicht Alyssa! Succes op school de komende maanden.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Haa Esther, bedankt! I'm gonna need it ;-) leuke blog heb je trouwens! xx

      Verwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...