maandag 28 januari 2013

SNOW-CHIC

 COAT H&M | BLOUSE ZARA | TROUSERS UNKNOWN | SNEAKER ISABEL MARANT


My dream came true! The snow is leaving our country!! So this is probably the last 'Outfit-of-the-Day' post in the snow. I'm so happy, now I can wear finally my high heels again!
Last weekend, I recived a large H&M box full of clothing I ordered. Well actually, my Mom ordered it for me. So I got this leopard jacket, and I totally love this theme for the spring, eventhough it's freezing outside I couldn't care less. Fashion doesn't know any limits, and me neither. I combined the jacket, with an easy look today. I wore my favorite blouse from the Zara, with some jeans and ofcourse the lovely Isabel Marant sneakers! That's the best money I ever spent. You can wear them with anything, and it will always look good on you. Don't you agree? So... what do you think of this look? I call it snow-chic ;-) let me know!

With a lot of love, xoxo A

2 opmerkingen:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...