woensdag 23 januari 2013

STUDS-AND-CHAINS

BLAZER WITH STUDS ONLY | BLOUSE ZARA | TROUSERS H&M | SHOES UNKNOWN

As you may now, I love studs. About two years ago I bought some studs at the Albert Cuyp market in Amsterdam and put them on my shorts, jackets, bags and other stuff. And now, they're all hot and happening. I feel a bit like a trendsetter. 
A while ago my mom came to visit me in Tilburg, afther we had lunch at the opening of the Bagels and Beans we had a little shoppingtrip. I was so dissapointed I didn't saw a thing I liked, that I became a bit desperate. So I went to the Only, and there I saw this blazer with studs and chains. I immediatley fell in love with it (ofcourse) and I had to buy it. There was one problem, I didn't had the money because of all the Christmas-shopping. 
So I looked at my Mom, and she got it for me. I'm one lucky girl. It's such an eye-catching item in my wardrobe. I'm so looking foward to create some new looks and outfits with this blazer. 
In this picture I combined the blazer with a neutral blouse (which is, as you may see on my blog, one of my favorite items) and a printed blue jeans with... studded high heels! I think this is a though look, but also classy at the same time?

I made this picture at the rock-academy department at school with Paulien, she has an amazing Make-Up & Beauty-blog @ http://azarabeauty.wordpress.com/ check it out! 

What do you think about this look? And do you like my new blazer? :) Let me know!

Have a nice day,
with love xoxo
Alyssa

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Got ypur adress from Lookbook. Love your looks!
    Lillian

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thanks! I fanned you too :) enjoy the weekend!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. isabelle de daal27 januari 2013 om 20:20

    Je haar is echt heel mooi gedaan!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...