zaterdag 2 februari 2013

GALLIANO'S COMEBACK WITH OSCAR DE LA RENTA

The much discussed designer John Galliano is staying for three weeks in the designer-studio of Oscar de la Renta to work on his comeback. De le Renta offered Galliano some help, to get in back in the fashionworld. But it's not clear yet what they're working on. Oscar de la Renta replied: "John and I have known eachother for years now, and I admire his talent a lot. He worked hard on his recovery and I'm glad I can give him a opportunity to give him some space where he can be creative and work on his comback". The idea came from Anna Wintour, editor in chief of the American Vogue, who is friends with both of the designers.
I think it's great Galliano is working on his comeback, I love his work and he is such a talent. I hope he'll create comething beautiful, and I can't wait to see the result! Let's thank Anna Wintour fir this great idea ;-)


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...