zondag 17 februari 2013

KICK ASS SHOES!


About a year and a half ago I was a couple months in Stockholm, one of the fashion capitals of Europe.  I didn't had the time of my life, but there was one thing I could enjoy during my stay there; the windows of one of the biggest shoppingmalls: Nordiska Kompaniet.
One of the first days when I was discovering Stockholm, I passed by this store and got distracted by these amazing shoes. O MY GOD! I wish I could buy them, they are simply stunning. Can you imagine how tall I would be if I was wearing these shoes.
What do you think about these amazing shoes?

xoxo, A

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Yes you showed me this one before, but still these are amazing. Too bad you couldn't have buy them.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I know. I just can't get enough of them, they're so pretty :) haha I NEED TO HAVE THEM!! ;-) Skype soon?

      Verwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...