dinsdag 19 februari 2013

MILITARY-CHIC




MILITARY-JACKET ZARA | SWEATER MANGO | TROUSERS H&M | SHOES STEVE MADDEN | BAG VINTAGE

This is one of my favorite outfits at the moment, I call it Military-chic. I combined my new Military jacket from the Zara with a neutral white sweater and black jeans. To match the gold decorations on the jacket, I decided to wear my new Steve Madden (heel-less) shoes with the golden chains. It's not so easy to walk in them, but I forced myself to put them on today.
I went to a cafĂ© in Tilburg, called 'Anvers' with my friend Paulien to have a delicious tosti and some wine (ofcourse). We always have these lazy days together: just sitting on the couch watching tv, create  some new outfits, smoking ciggy's, shoot eachothers 'Outfit of the Day-pictures', having fun, drinking wine and bailey's and talk a lot about everything and everybody :) Love these days. After a long day making OOTD-pictures, we sit next to eachother with our MacBooks and blog all night long. So nice that we can enjoy ourselves while we're together!
So... what do you think about my Military-chic look? Hip or horror? Let me know!

Lots of love, xoxo A


1 opmerking:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...