donderdag 28 februari 2013

SINGAPORE AIRLINES CHIC

BLAZER H&M | BLOUSE SINGAPORE AIRLINES | TOP UNKNOWN | TROUSERS ONLY | SHOES PRIMARK

A couple years ago my dad came back from a business trip from Singapore, and brought me a suit what the stewardess from Singapore Airlines are wearing. I didn't know what to do with that present, when are you going to wear a stewardess outfit? But today I found it back in my closet, and I was wondering if I could make an outfit with it. Mission accomplished! I love this new look, it's great for the summer! I can't wait to see the sun again. What do you think about this Outfit-of-the-Day?

xoxo Alyssa

1 opmerking:

  1. you should be a stewardess ;-) asian, pretty and always nice to talk to

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...