zondag 17 maart 2013

A PART OF MY SHOE-COLLECTION!

and the worst part is, this isn't even everything. I know, I know... I'm a shoe-a-holic! You can call me superficial, but I don't care. My motto is: More Shoes Make More Sense. I don't know what it is, but they make my happy. Everytime I felt sad or something, I went to the city to buy shoes (or to get my ears pierced). And this is the result, I think I can start a museum or something. But what I told you before, I feel so much better when I'm wearing these babies, I feel tall, feminine and sexy. And it's not all designer shoes, they're from H&M, Zara, River Island, Primark, New Look, Alysa Mode, Aldo Shoes, Steve Madden, Maison Martin Margiela for H&M, Isabel Marant, Christian Louboutin and Jimmy Choo for H&M.
What do you guys think of my little shoe-collection, I don't have the same amount of shoes like Anna Dello Russo or Imelda Marcos, but it's a beginning ;-) enjoy your sunday! With love, xoxo Alyssa

3 opmerkingen:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...