vrijdag 3 mei 2013

S I N G A P O R E

Dear followers,
I'm so sorry I haven't updated my blog in a while, I was way too busy with some projects at school and trying to prepare myself for my graduating next June (wish me luck). And now... I'm in Singapore! Enjoying the lovely sunny weather, the many many shoppingmalls and the Azlan culture. At the moment I'm writing this blog-post at the swimmingpool on top of the roof of my hotel. I'm saying this for days now: I'm living the good life... I think I'm not coming back to the Netherlands hahah. So if you need an amazing shopping experience you have to go to Singapore to spend all your money! With love and enjoy your holidays xoxo Alyssa ❤

SUNNIES ALDO | BIKINI H&M

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Hope you enjoyed it the fullest. Looks amazing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I did, came back like another person. Such a nice energy, and sunshine is your best friend! ;-) x

      Verwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...