dinsdag 7 mei 2013

SINGAPORE NIGHTLIFE LOOK

I fell in love with Singapore, it's always summer! You can wear your summer-outfit every day of the year, what do you need more? The sun is always shining, and that's making me happy as a kid in a candyshop. Even at night the temperature is perfect, that's why I'm wearing this très chique dress, which I bought about 6 or 7 years ago at Zara. One of my first items I bought at Zara, and since then I'm addicted to this store! Love their vision and designs of the clothing they sell, absolutly fashionable and affordable. I combined it with my nude high heels with black accent at the toes from Steve Madden. What do uou think of this 'vintage' Zara dress? xoxo Alyssa



3 opmerkingen:

  1. Loved this look, please come back you fashionista. Love, Chloe

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I had the same dress, years ago. Can't find it anymore, must be somewhere :) xxx N

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...