maandag 5 augustus 2013

TUTU-CHIC

After a couple amazing days at Terschelling I returned today in Amsterdam. I was so excited about everything, I wanted to wear my 'customized' tutu. A couple years ago I bought a white see-through petticoat in a Vintage store, and made a sort of tutu skirt out of it. Just like Carrie in Sex and the City. I already posted it a while ago, you can check this outfit here. But this time I combined my favorite Tutu-skirt with an denim blouse and a black-and-white striped shirt. To complete this look I'm wearing the Jimmy Choo's heels from H&M. What do you think? You limey? xoxo

DENIM BLOUSE ZARA | SHIRT UNKOWN | TUTU SKIRT EPISODE | SHOES JIMMY CHOO FOR H&M





1 opmerking:

  1. Yes finally the Sex and the City Tutu again. You are the European/Asian Carrie you know ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...