zaterdag 7 september 2013

PERFECT SUMMER DAY @ VONDELPARK, AMSTERDAM

Today it was the perfect summer day, so I took a little skate-trip through Amsterdam and ended (as usual) at the Vondelpark for a little break. I enjoyed the weather so much, it was sunny but not too warm. At the moment this is one of my favorite looks, specially because of this amazing blazer I got at a store in the '9 straatjes' called By Fabrio. I just love all these colors, such a happy little jacket and perfect for this kind of weather don't you think? Another one of my favorite items right now is this short/skirt from Zara (I got them in black as well), it's easy to wear because it's though and feminine at the same time and you can combine it in so many ways, I think it's a must-have for in your wardrobe this summer!
I always get so happy on days like this, I wish it could be summer everyday! Than life would be so much easier ;-) Enjoy your summer-holidays, with love xoxo Alyssa

BLAZER BY FABRIO | TOP NEW YORKER | SHORT/SKIRT ZARA | SHOES STEVE MADDEN



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...