zondag 1 september 2013

THE ALYSSA-ISSUE


It's the first of September, and as you Fashionista's may know; it's September-Issue time. Very important. This month is special for me, so I call it the Alyssa-Issue. This month is a sort of new beginning or something. In a way I feel like a new person. Tuesday I'm going to start an internship at the Darling in the Nine Streets in Amsterdam. It's feels a bit like I'm starting a whole new life, with all new special things... and: I'm so excited to begin this 'new life'. Can't wait to create new things and learn the ins and outs about designing clothing and fashion. Next week is my first day at the Vogue Academy, so it gets better and better! It feels like my life is beginning to turn upside down, but in a good way. And, don't you agree, with a new beginning; there must be a new look. So this is my outfit-of-the-day, Alyssa 2.2 (also known as: the Alyssa-Issue). On top of that, I made an appointment to change my hair as well. So I can start fresh, all bright and shiny! Amsterdam, Alyssa is ready for you!


HAT EPISODE | SWEATER ZARA | LEATHER SKIRT PRIMARK | SHOES SUITE BLANCO | FRINGE BAG PRIMARK

AMSTERDAM

HAIR BY ALISA VAN VAALEN

CLOSE UP: FRINGE BAG PRIMARK | SHOES SUITE BLANCO

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Great outfit! You look very pretty :) And you have nice blog!

    Kisses, Julia
    http://diamondsandpearlsbyjulia.blogspot.fi/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hey Julia, thank you so much! You can like my Facebook-page as wel https://www.facebook.com/blogalyssakoraag

      I like your style! I wish there was a BikBok store in the Netherlands, I just love their clothing!

      With love, xoxo Alyssa

      Verwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...