vrijdag 25 oktober 2013

NEW STUDY, NEW JOB, NEW CITY, NEW LOOK

After some hectic weeks, I finally found some time to make a new blogpost for you guys. Yesterday was such a lovely day, the sun was shining and everything was just stunning. I had the day off, so I enjoyed it the fullest. Biking through Amsterdam is one of the nicest things you can do on a day like this. 
As you might know, a lot has changed the last couple of weeks; like for example my look. I actually didn't noticed it before; until I saw the pictures. I got this Chanel-bag shirt from The Darling, a cute little shop at the 9 straatjes in Amsterdam. You likey?
Since I've been living in Amsterdam everything falls into place, I've been creating so much more clothing, and designing other things. In a way I'm just one happy little lady. I just love to be busy with the things I love to do :) enjoy your day Darlings xoxo 


 FURRY COAT LIPSTICK | LEATHER JACKET BY FABRIO | CHANEL-BAG SHIRT THE DARLING | TROUSERS H&M | SHOES STEVE MADDEN

 CHANEL-BAG SHIRT THE DARLING


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...