dinsdag 7 januari 2014

L E O P A R D

Leopard print, you rather love it or hate it. I adore this print! For such a long time I was looking for the perfect Leopard coat, but couldn't find it anywhere - not online, not in vintage stores; like it wasn't meant for me. Until the day someone told me you could but it at the Zara. So I immediately grabbed my  creditcard and ordered this baby! So happy when it arrived a couple days later, couldn't wait to wear it. I mean, it does look chique right? With some killerheels, like these ones from River Island (which I got in the Solden in Antwerp). O - MY - GOD! The Solden in Antwerp was crazy, every fashionista dragged their ass to the city to score some nice items for a amazing price! After a couple hours I needed a break, I mean… sometimes the life of a little fashion victim is hard. But after the break, I got my act together again, and I made it to the finish (of my bank account). But, my closet is up-to-date now. Keep following me, so you can check out all these precious items I'ved scored during my shopping-trip in Antwerp! Enjoy your day, xoxo A

COAT ZARA | SWEATER ZARA | TROUSERS VERO MODA | SHOES RIVER ISLAND


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...